Items that Increase Comfort During the Flight
If you often travel by plane you probably know for sure what long flights are. Sometimes it’s really difficult to tolerate those long hours. Therefore, we gathered some tips that will help you fly in comfort and land fresh and rested.
Times when you chose the most exquisite outfits for flying passed long ago. Now people globally, even celebrities, prefer comfortable clothes that will not restrain movements.
During many hours in the sky, the temperature in the cabin can vary, so it’s best to dress yourself according to the cabbage principle, for example a T-shirt, a shirt, a sweater. Do not forget to bring warm socks with you so that you can take off your shoes and do not get cold.
Long flight is better to divide into small intervals. You can watch movies or play on gadget, sleep or deal with earlier delayed plans – write letters, record in a diary, start reading an interesting book.
Here are some useful things to take on board. With them, even in economy class you will be able to have good rest:
1. Items for sleep:
- Ear plugs or vacuum headphones.
- Sleep mask.
- Pillow for neck support.
During the flight you can ask for a pillow and blanket, or you can also take those from home. Small blanket will help in case of cold air.
2. Own accessories for gadgets as earphones: all such things used on board are usually not new, although they are carefully cleaned & packed after each flight. However, let’s be honest, using those is not entirely safe as for personal hygiene.
3. Pen or pencil. There is always a chance that you will be asked to fill out a form, whether it be an immigration card or some questionnaire, like how satisfied you are with the services of the airline or tour operator. As usually, not many people have devices for writing and try to ask each other for borrowing them.
4. Wet towel wipes. Always take those with you when travelling. They will help you after meals and just to refresh your palms after contact with far from always perfectly clean surfaces in the cabin. At least, you do not have to run to the bathroom every time to wash your hands.
5. Entertaining items. In order not to get bored you may take your laptop, tablet, magazine or book. Of course, you will find tourist booklets on board, but this reading will not last long.
So, as you see, there are no top secrets on how to make your flight very comfortable and easy. Just follow these recommendations and enjoy your time.